Sunday, February 3, 2013

Communication Evaluated



One thing that surprised me is that my manager did not see me as a good communicator. I know I am not perfect but I thought I was doing a lot better communicating with people. Two other things I learned this week is that assumptions are hard to stop. I did not realize until this week that I made judgments about people based on how they were dressed and how they look. I thought that I was one of those rare few who did not judge until I got to know people. I also learned this week that I am people oriented. Honestly, I am more of a loner and only talk when I have to. Each of these might help me professionally and personally because it makes me more aware of who I am as a communicator. I now know what I need to work on to make me a more effective communicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment