Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Own Capacity


I apologize for my blog being late but I have been battling strep throat and a 102.5 temperature for the last few days.

The issue impacting young children and their families and/or the field of early childhood that fuels my passion would have to be childhood abuse and malnutrition.  In the society we live in today, there are many resources out there for families and children so there is no reason why a child should go without in the United States.

I posses many skills that will contribute to my advocacy work.  The first is the ability to be patient followed by my determination.  I also have a need for knowledge and change.

I hope to grow to to become a more effect advocate by gaining a better appreciation for research and its process.  I currently hate researching so I hope to gain more knowledge and appreciation for it.

1 comment:

  1. Elise,

    Isn't something that even in a country as rich and developed as ours, we still have families battling hunger on our on soil. I find myself thinking about how our country sends help to other countries and we have children going to be hungry right here in our own communities. Something is so very wrong with this.

    ReplyDelete